Monday, February 23, 2015

WE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE


Dear ladies; Think like a man, end up without one………………..
_@realtalkkim
       Almost everywhere I look it’s the same thing, whether it’s the movies that keep depicting how women ought to act like men to survive on earth or the books or magazines teaching us to be men the idea is same.
       I know for a long time we ladies have been thought to act like men so no man would ride on you. Well its about time we got out of that place, that idea that you had to be a man to be treated right by a man. No man intends to end up with as fellow man for crying out loud. I’m a woman and not a man, God didn’t make any mistake by making me a woman, if he wanted me to think like a man he would have made me a man in the first place, my God isn’t the maker of chinko products, he doesn’t make a Nokia phone with a Tecno battery (lol) he makes and places the right and original things in you, therefore he won’t create you as a woman and put the mind of a man in you, he simply gives you the strength to be a woman, so the idea of trying to think like a man should not even be embraced,  the truth is there is no such thing as a life better than the one God has given me, if he has made me a woman all I need do is make the best out my feminity. Men see things way differently from women and that is the reason we need each other because our different thoughts makes for a better understanding of a particular issue, now if we both see one thing the same way what is the point of our difference in gender, no man wants to be married to another man if he wanted to marry a man homosexuality is finding some popularity these days he’ll simply go for that, if a man would marry a woman it’s because he needs a woman.
       I consider it futile to spend your time learning how to think like a man when you already have the mind of a woman. Why not spend time growing your feminine mind making the best of what is already yours and not coveting what isn’t and shouldn’t be yours? We gotta get out of that mindset that compels us to try thinking like men. I meant being female is not synonymous to being weak.
       While thinking like a man is annoying the frustrating one is trying to act like them, I can’t work like a man, I’m no man, until the day men start to bleed for five days, go through PMS, have cramps, deal with every female disorder e.t.c,  me I would not be caught acting like a man, our physical make up is even different so why would I stress myself and act like him when I can simply embrace my feminity, sit with a cup of strawberry tea, smile and say “well-done” to the man while he’s being the man. According to my friend the more feminine you are the more you bring out the gentle man in any man. Ladies it’s time we got out of that place of thinking like men and come into the place where we act like ladies think like ladies and gladly be ladies.
Love
Busayo

2 comments:

  1. Gives me something to think about ... I Like it!

    Besides we're (well 90% of us, there exceptions) Stronger, Better Listeners, more Intelligent & Understanding, Thoughtful, Caring, Compassionate & so much more than most men.

    Still I feel we must decide to choose Good men that Loves God First! Then will Love & Respect us as much as he does himself ...

    Thank you for the Great Post & informing me about it too!

    God Bless you, Kehinde! Take Care & Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this simple truthful piece.Ladies are been deceived to pack up western new age philosophy down here and its a pity that its finding acceptance among the Lord's girls.

    ReplyDelete