Sunday, March 1, 2015

LET GO!!!!!!


   Before now I was always quick to drop statements like “I have trust issues” or “I’m good in short term relationships” here’s why; at some point in my life someone I had trusted hurt me so I naturally decided not to trust again, I used to say I was meant for only short term relationships because every time I wanted long term we ended up splitting now when I talk of relationships I’m not just talking dating relationships of any kind, friendship et all even family I thought I was going to be with my family everyday forever, but fast forward to JS 1 I became a boarder; yet again another long-term relationship destroyed, I made friends in Junior school friends I hoped to keep forever but 3 years after I changed schools again yet another long term relationship ruined. So I taught myself I was only meant for short term relationships.
     It took me a while to realize something, those are not my default setting, I’m not meant for only short term relationships and I don’t have trust issues, the problem I hadn’t let go of those who betrayed my trust or those who left me after a short while even though I wanted them in my life, and because I hadn’t let go of them I still held on to bitterness towards them so I couldn’t see anything clearly I could only see through the eyes of the bitterness I felt and trust me bitterness clogs vision and so you look at the people in your life now and you can’t see them all you’ll see instead are the faces of the ones who have hurt you, being angry at people does that much to you and you don’t need that, you need to let go of those who have hurt you, maybe someone you loved hurt you, you have to let go, they didn’t hurt you because of you they didn’t know any better they were trying to figure life out just like you were, this life is that complicated and we all are just trying learning we’re not taught how to live before we start living we learn to live while we live and there is no guarantee that no one would bump into your living in their quest to figure out life,  but you have to let go, you need to drop the baggage you of hurt you have to let go the longer you hold on to hurt the more people you would unintentionally hurt, the more wonderful relationships you’ll miss out on, and you’ll be depriving the world of YOU, you are a total package of awesomeness, you’re the best you give life to the day, you give substance to light, you’re brightness. It doesn’t matter who’s done you bad let go!! Don’t deprive the world, don’t deprive your generation, and don’t deprive yourself of the greatness that is YOU!!!! LET GO!
LOVE ALWAYS
BUSAYO KEHINDE
N.B: I’m always a message away busayokehinde81@gmail.com and pls do leave a comment, your comments are like a silver lining to my sky, and it always runs to my creative bloc to rack it for more amazing write ups lol…….. smiles :D

4 comments:

  1. Excellent post written with Thoughtfulness, Compassion, Care & Wisdom!

    This happens to everyone! Unfortunately I always learn lessons the hard way! o.O I ended falling for a guy that that I wasn't interested at first. He was persistent & the next thing, found myself head over heels in Love! *I thought*

    He got my Heart then broke up ... I Hurt so much that I didn't want to get out of bed! He would pop back in occasionally. Just enough to keep my Hopes up ...

    I hated him for playing with my Heart & head games ... Then one day it became Clear it was all my Fault! He couldn't have strung me along if I had not let him!

    If I had just let go my life would been so much Better! The Worst Experience was Hatred & Jealousy! They have no part in our lives!

    How many Great men did I block out because of my Bitterness ... who knows??? As stated I usually learn the hard way!

    I have met Nice guys since & realize the Glass is always Full ... all water, all air or a combination of both! :)

    When Praying about a relationship I ask God to Open the door if it's the right one & close the door if it's not meant to be!

    Meshel Keep the Faith! God Loves you & in His Time He will deliver the Perfect Match for you! :)

    You are such a Sweetheart! Your posts are filled with the Beauty of your Soul, Spirit, Love & Intelligence! Each is Carefully packed with Matters of Substance!

    Girl, you are such a Gifted Writer & it's a Real Pleasure to read your Work! :)

    Meshel Thank you for Every post & Thanks for informing me when you have a new post! You always have a way of making us Feel Better after reading! Job Well Done Kehinde!

    May God continue to Bless, Heal, Comfort, Protect & Provide for your Every Need! Take Care & Have an Amazing Day! Love you my Sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes love. It always amazes me how prone we are to hold on to those things that are not even good for us hoping it would find a way to become good for us. I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way. But I'm glad you learnt in the end.
      Thanks for stopping by. Keep the faith love. I love you. Have a blessed day.

      Delete
  2. Don't worry I've turned learning the hard way into an art form ;) lol Hope you don't mind I added your blog to bloglovin' to make sure your latest posts arrive safely to my inbox! Hope others will find you too! Be Well! ttyl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks for adding the blog dear... Ttyl. Much love

      Delete