Friday, March 27, 2015

TOO FAR


Honestly today I’m typing by faith because I have nothing in my mind to put up here.. in the past week I had an experience that almost knocked the wind out of me, I’ve had to wrestle with God, I’ve doubted his word, I’ve judged people, I’ve looked at God and almost said I could do all I want on my own, but I couldn’t, and I kept wondering why, why couldn’t I just turn my back on God, why couldn’t I say God was unkind, why???? Honestly I don’t have a perfect answer except this “some of us have come too far to turn back on God, it’s not about what he has done or what he hasn’t, it’s not about what you have or what you don’t have, it’s not about what you see or what you don’t see, some of us have come too far to ever go back”
  It’s crazy, even Judas a disciple would turn his back so what makes me unable to turn my back on Jesus? Well; it’s the same thing that made Judas commit suicide, by faith I have a heart that cannot do without Jesus, it’s not about me anymore I’ve come too far to turn my back on my King.
In the meantime remember this “life would hurt day in day out, it would be a struggle to keep the faith and wait to see what the lord has planned…. But what other option is there but to die, for to have no hope is to die, I choose life, I choose to believe Gods word, I choose to believe in his presence and his promises, I choose to wait and see what the lord has planned”
Mish loves you all and always has a prayer said to heaven for y’all, thanks to everyone who took time to check up on me while I was away sorting out things, I’m always a message away busayokehinde81@gmail.com or bbm 55f5954a
Love
Busayo k

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mishel :) You're in my Prayers!

    Please don't be too hard on yourself, I've tried it and it doesn't work! We must always strive to do Good ...

    But alas we are of the flesh upon this earth and we stumble ... more often than most of us care to realize or admit! God Knew everything about us before we were even born and just how to Care for our needs!

    You do Better than most of us and for that Girl I'm so, so Proud of you! ;)

    Who know who* works hardest on those of us with Faith than non believers because he wants our Soul more to hurt God! Praise Our God and Jesus Christ Our Savior that it doesn't work that way! *Don't like to say his name.

    We Belong to God! While others may doubt I Strongly believe once we give ourselves to God we are His Forever! We slip and He catches us Always!

    Hope you are Feeling Better! Take Care my Beautiful Sister, Love you Much!Wishing you a Joyous Week ahead! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing a nice job, i like ladies that love God cause i yearn to be closer to God day by day.


    jibbyks.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear.. Love u plenty... God bless. Xx

      Delete