Tuesday, March 31, 2015

HAPPY APRIL


      Hey everyone it’s a new month and one I’m particularly excited about, yes anyone who knows me well knows my birthday is this month, well come 25th April I’ll be turning 19 *dancing* yeeeeyyyyyyyyy. And for some reason I’m excited I hope this birthday would be different, oh and something else I decided this month to start volunteering *winks* lol many of you may not know why however those who follow me on twitter know this too well so if you have any event in Abuja and are in need of a volunteer I’m open and available biko contact me busayokehinde81@gmail.com ………
        Oh well sometime last month I struggled with continuing this blog or letting go of it, here’s why I had a little bit of trouble and it was like all I had spent all my life believing was a lie and I had already shared so much of all I had learnt on here so I was contemplating deleting the blog but I didn’t. after coming through depression recently I’ve decide to spend the next few post writing on depression and all I’ve learnt, now please note that this is not to replace professional counseling it’s just so you can actually evaluate things and get someone to talk things through.
        Oh well starting tomorrow I’ll be writing on depression, today Meshel is wishing you the best of the new month, more grace, more Joy, extraordinary peace and God’s protection. I ask that God would keep and lead you through this month and beyond and oh may his purpose for your life never be lost. Amen.
Love always
Busayo Kehinde

1 comment:

  1. Happy April back to you! Glad you are feeling Better! :D

    ReplyDelete