Wednesday, March 18, 2015

FOR ALL THE LOVE THAT NEVER CAME


This isn’t a typical post of mine but it’s one for the time, I dedicate this to the lost, the broken, the suicidal, and the crushed spirits, the ones who gave out love and expected same but never got the love they craved. For the love that never came, the vow someone broke, the heart that is shattered the life that has given up hope, I want you to know I’m thinking of you in this season while I go through a very challenging time emotionally and I think it so I’ll know how you feel, I’ve wanted to self harm the past few weeks and now I understand how people feel when they do that……… I want you to know that I care; I’ll be sending prayers to heaven for you….. I want you to know the most high is thinking of you and that’s why he has me do this so you’ll know you’re not alone in this…… if you need someone to share with, talk to, if you need a muse I’m always a message away busayokehinde81@gmail.com
Love
Busayo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis are you okay? Not trying to pry into your business, but ...

    You and self harm??? Everyone gets depressed at times. Please don't hurt yourself! Promise me that you will Keep the Faith! You know how to reach me if you need me let me know!

    Meshele, you are always in my thoughts and Prayers!

    Love you! Be Well and Have an Amazing Day! :) ttys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheri.... I'm good as can be now and yeah i wouldn't harm myself.... Love you always.

      Delete