Tuesday, March 10, 2015

LET GO 2


       Hello lovelies, I hope every one of you is doing well. Oh before I dive into today’s post I’ll like to tell you all about something I put myself up to, I recently joined the project Life guard on twitter, it’s a sort of help for people who are maybe depressed, discouraged, disappointed and the likes, or just those who feel like talking to somebody…. I spend time praying for them and then I ask God to lead the right people to me and I’ve been blessed by doing it……. I hear a lot of people say most of these struggles are “oyinbo” people’s problems well it’s not there’s so many black people who battle it and it’s such a joy applying all I’ve learnt through my life to reach out to others……… so you want to talk I’m just a mail away busayokehinde81@gmail.com , or join me on twitter @miss_kehinde and facebook Kehinde Busayo or follow on Instagram @miss_kehinde. Choose your pick I’m always available.
Oya back to the matter……. Let go! Last week I wrote a piece titled let go, there I wrote at length about letting go of people who have hurt you, messed with you and people who have generally caused you to make wrong generalization about life. Well I read through the post again and I realized I didn’t write something I should have and rater than just edit that post I decided to do another post, because a few people who have read the first one may not get to read it again and the message would be lost. Well what did I omit? I omitted the aspect of letting go of you. Yes letting go of you, some of you have possibly done very wrong things in the past and maybe years after its ruined stuff for you, you’re mad at yourself, you won’t forgive yourself because you are the cause of all that is going wrong in your life now. I keep saying this to as many people as I meet, it may have turned out to be a mistake but at the time it looked like it was the best you could do, please give yourself a margin of error you’ll make mistakes but you’ll learn from them, there is no such thing as expertise in life, we grow every day,  we learn daily, so yes maybe you did something that has brought calamity upon you well, you can’t undo your error, you can learn from it, some of us carry baggage name “YOU” let go of yourself, forgive yourself, you don’t have to punish yourself; yes some people punish themselves, deny themselves good friendships and relationships because they see themselves as evil, don’t label yourself there is nothing wrong with you. You’ve made the mistake the repercussion has come, you’ve learnt from it, you’ll do better next time, hug yourself and tell yourself “I’ll do better next time”….. Some of you are still mad at yourself today forgive yourself, love yourself…. Let go of yourself and let God work through that self.
Love
Busayo Kehinde
Always remember I’m always a message away………….. busayokehinde81@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully said my Wise and Loving Sister!
    You give us so Much to Reflect upon in Every Post!

    Rest Assured Kehinde the Work you do is Pleasing in the Eyes of God!

    I can only begin to Thank You for the people you're reaching out to, those lost, searching & in need of God and the Love of God and Jesus!

    Yes I've done things I Deeply Regret! I Pray for Forgiveness for everyone along with myself.

    I Pray for you Daily too Meshel!

    Thank you for telling about the post!
    I Learn Much from you! :)

    May God continue to Lead, Guide, Direct, Protect, Comfort, Heal, Provide and Bless you Always Amen.

    Take Care, Be Well, Safe & Have a Delightful Day my Kind Sweet Sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Dearie, I'm blessed each time you say u're blessed by reading this blog. I certainly hope others are blessed too... Thanks for being ever faithful.. I love you much... ND thanks for ur prayers too! Jesus prays for u... Xx

      Delete