Sunday, February 1, 2015

GODS WAYS


‘’I stood there trying to get him to see me, trying to buy a minute of his time,
Just to get him to listen to me, but he had too many people around him to even have a minute for me
So I let him go. I tried to chat him up but again I met with a brick wall so I decided to stop trying”
                                                                                                                                                            -B
I had a little problem and as always I prayed about it but I wanted to talk it over with the daddy but no he didn’t even have my time, he had become my confidant I used to be really scared but he was always there to encourage me, pray for me and all, but this time around he wasn’t just there, I told him he didn’t pray for me and I had a little struggle and he replied with a very silly “awwwww” and no prayer after, well I can’t blame him tho but I was hurt. He was with me the other day and I walked him down to the car park mainly because I wanted to talk but I didn’t even get up to a minute it was like I was invincible, half way through the walk I just gave up and let him be as I left him, I stopped and turned to another friend who knew next to nothing about me and we started talking and like that I told him what was hurting me and how I felt, not only did he pray with me he talked too and listened to my whining and even promised to keep up with me and true to his word he’s done just that.
I’m reminded of scriptures that says Gods ways are not my ways, really  I was there expecting one person to save me while he was busy preparing another person for me, I may not perfectly understand his ways but they are certainly way better than anything I could ever plan myself. Furthermore what I learnt from my experience is to never chase anyone except God, because while I spent my time chasing after the other one I didn’t have time to stop and see the other one God had for me. 
Love
Busayo

No comments:

Post a Comment