Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I’M A CHRISTIAN BUT I STILL HAVE FEARS


Hi everyone thank you for every minute you spend on this blog checking through what this silly little girl has to say, and smiling and dropping comments and encouraging this little thing I do called sharing, I couldn’t thank you all enough but God who sees my heart know how blessed when I see people who read my write up get blessed, he knows how important your mail and comments are to me, I literally smile my way through the day knowing I’m using the kings blessing to be a blessing. In the past week I’ve been really busy so if I didn’t respond to possibly a mail or even a comment, I’m really sorry school was tearing me apart I almost lost my mind but I bless God the semester is behind me, I had to sneak up here in between stress and just put up anything most time because y”all needed to feed and I wasn’t going to starve you. God bless for you all for sticking around. Finally I’ll be home for the next month so please feel free to drop mails with personal questions, comments e.t.c they all mean a lot to me. My email is always busayokehinde81@gmail.com .
    I’ve been writing on being a Christian and battling stuff, let me state this at this point; being a Christian doesn’t make you any less a human, doesn’t make you super human, it only brings God into your humanity, to make you living a lot easier. It doesn’t change your human nature. We unfortunately live in an extreme society where people don’t really see things they way they are, the world is full of grey but most of us simply see white and black and that is the problem.  I mean people say why are you afraid aren’t you a Christian? Honestly Christian doesn’t mean you won’t have fears, fear is an emotion built in us as humans just as love is, it’s why Christians and non Christian want to be loved alike, its inbuilt in our bodies and so long as you are in this body you are bound to have fear and doubt, why else would the bible say “fear not” so many times, it’s because we are in the body where fear exists, plus in the end you’ll always have fear just as a Christian you’ll have to spend all your fear on Jesus; hence the phrase “I fear God” . so all no one look down on you or question your faith because you still have fears about life, the future and all, I mean life is so uncertainty so fear is bound to come, difference is as a Christian your fear is on God. You may have fears, don’t let that make you negate your Christianity just begin to channel all your fear toward God. I still have fears once in a while but believe me I’m still Christian.
Love
Busayo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kehinde,

    This post is on point! Job Well Done! Yes we fear, but as you say we're of the flesh so we worry, want, desire & have many emotions because we're full of faults! After all we are all sinners!

    God knew Everything about us, every mistake, every hardship, every trial & each sin that we would commit before we were born! Still He Loves us More than any of us can begin to Imagine! God is Love! :)

    We have done nothing to be deserving of every Blessing, Miracle & Gift, they are Gifts from God for His Love for us! The Greatest all that God Loves so Much that He sent Jesus to Die for us to become our Saviour! :)

    Kehinde, you are so Right! There is so much gray on this earth ... but We that Love, Believe and Have Faith are Christians!

    Try to Rest & Relax! Love you my Dear Friend! Have a Wonderful Day! :) ttyl

    BTW Thanks for the lovely message & I'm Thrilled to see you looking so Great! :)

    ReplyDelete