Friday, February 20, 2015

UNDERSTANDING KAIROS

 
Karios is the Hebrew word for appointed time, when we say kairos we are referring to the appointed time. All of life answers to times and seasons, a lot of things go wrong in our lives because they either happened before the appointed time or afterwards. In fact a lot of things that are considered sinful aren’t even sinful in themselves only the timing is the problem.
Read through the story of Jesus resurrection you’ll realize he didn’t stir, didn’t move, and didn’t resurrect on the first day, didn’t move his toe or something on the second day, he came back on the third day. Know why he came on the third day? Because that was his appointed time.  I read job 14:14 and I particularly love the message bible translation of the message it goes ;
“If we humans die, will we live again? That's my question.
All through these difficult days I keep hoping,
waiting for the final change — for resurrection!”
 
the change we’re waiting for is the resurrection, but we’ve got to understand that we can’t resurrect until our third day, our third day in this case isn’t the physical three days, it’s our kairos time, our set time for beautification, I also love the God’s word translation of Job 14:14;
    
”If a person dies, will he go on living?
I will wait for my relief to come
as long as my hard labor continues”
 
isn’t that just hopeful, there is hope that there is an end to all your pain, all your hurts and all that has broken and bent you, all you need do is understand Kairos, understand that for everything in life there is time and season, there is the time for your “UGLIFICATION” and there is the time for your BEAUTIFICATION however all of these will happen in their kairos time and not even a day before. All you need do is believe and wait until your change comes.
 
Love always
Busayo Kehinde
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meshel :)

    Idk why but your posts never show up in my inbox & I really miss reading them too! Can you g+ me when you post?

    Love this one! I Appreciate you & others expressing sorrow about my Mom passing! This post explains how I felt when she passed! I was Thrilled for her!

    She Lived for the moment when God would bring her to the Paradise His Heavenly Kingdom! She suffered so much but Never again! Selfishly we miss being around those we Love, but are Forever Thankful to Jesus knowing they are Perfect Now! :)

    I'm Happy you've been Better & Pray for the day when you're 100% Healed!

    Keep up your Great Work! Rest Assured others read your posts too! Kehinde the Work you're doing is Pleasing in the Eyes of God! It will Reach, Inspire, Touch & Help them to get to Know & Love Jesus! :)

    So Hopefully you'll soon be 100% Well & around to Help the rest of us!

    God Bless you! You're in my Prayers Meshel/Meshelem!

    Take Care & Have a Awesome Day! Love you my Beautiful Sis! :)

    BTW Hope to catch up on your other posts over the coming days! ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot love. Sorry about your mom. God bless her soul. As regards the post I'll work on it. Love you always

    ReplyDelete