Saturday, November 29, 2014

HOW PREPARED??

  I USED to  like it when fine guys notice me(I hope you saw the USED capitalised) so I always remembered to keep up appearance, I mean even if I’m just going across the street from my house I could dress like a magazine model (except for heels), one annoying afternoon I had to go get stuff for mum from the store close to the house it was afternoon, fine guys only come there at night, so I didn’t think any fine guy would be out, so out I went in my elder sister’s top and bathroom slippers, braids packed with no particular direction and no makeup on, on entering the store the first thing I saw was a fine dude, I mean I wanted to enter the ground. Every other time I entered that store in the afternoon the only fine dudes I ever saw there were boys who followed their mum to buy stuff (yeah I mean the mummies boys) and today of all days this fine one was let loose, and NO he didn’t even spare me a glance, dude just did what he came there to do and left (I cant even begin to explain the pain I felt)
   Every other day I entered the store I was prepared, and the day I wasn’t prepared, the fine decided to appear,  how prepared are we for each day, we need to develop the mentality that each day we see could be THAT DAY; the day you’ve prayed for, the day God z gonna return, the Day he’s gon propose( if ur nails aint done that day *phew* pele), the day you’ve dreamed of all your life, the day you’re gon get the Job you’ve prayed for,  the day you’ll die, the day your miracle would happen. But the question is on that day are we going to be prepared or are we going to get tired of being prepared and go out looking scruffy, aside physical preparation we need to be ready in other ways, don’t you just find it amusing when celebrities flop on red carpet (lmao nothing tripps me like a flopping celeb, i’m just sit there sipping tea and having a filled day) I mean they could be all dressed and glammed up and then they’ll ask them  a question about the event they are attending and BOOM!! Silence(lol)  I personally think a woman i know( I didn’t say the name oh!) wasn’t prepared and that’s why “chai!!! There is God oh,  I donate my family on behalf of 2million, my dear fellow widows e.t.c” is happening, I think if she actually prepared to be great she’d have trained herself intellectually and improved her grammar. How prepared are you? Prepare yourself each day and be ready cos it might just be THE DAY.
Love always
Busayo

1 comment:

  1. Waoh!...This is really a nice read mami....I am loving it here....

    everydaytibs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete