Tuesday, November 4, 2014

SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL

If only someone had told him
If only someone had informed him
If only he'd gotten counsel
If only the devil knew
He wouldn't have messed with me
He wouldn't have touched me
He wouldn't even have come close.
He would have left me
Cos i was already his
I had the illusion i was in control
Which is the first step to pride
I going to be his most likely
If only life had gone like i planned
Because i never would have seen my need for God.
But then he did
He messed with me
And then i saw the need for God
I needed a heart fixer
I needed a healer
I needed a deliverer
And then i found Him
If only the devil had known
That for every time he touched me
He got me just a little closer to God
He wouldn't have touched me
If only the devil had known
He wouldn't have thought of me
All i have for the devil is sympathy
Because he touched one
He's lost many!

No comments:

Post a Comment