Monday, November 3, 2014

REJOICE


Hi everyone, a blessed day to you all, it’s been a while again and this time around it was beyond me, I took ill last week  and I’ve been unable to do much for the past week, I hope everyone of you is doing well? I’m a lot better and I’m using the little strength I have to do this because I love you that much.
In Phil 4:4 apostle Paul said “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!” and the message translation puts it as “Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in him!” it’s amazing that apostle Paul wrote this while he was in prison. The last week has been crazy for me I had to miss a whole week of school because of my health condition, but one thing I’ve learnt from all this is our attitude is what would help us go through life successfully or otherwise. Being content and being thankful is the only attitude that helps us go through life triumphantly, I’m sure that is the secret of apostle Pails victory in his everyday life; His attitude. He was never for once upset or angry at God even when it felt like his troubles came from following Jesus. He spent every day even his prison days rejoicing, and that’s what kept him going severally. Being upset and angry doesn’t improve life’s situation its makes it worse if anything else, in fact proverbs 17:22 says
“A cheerful disposition is good for your health;
gloom and doom leave you bone-tired”
 God has called us to rise above life’s situations, the first step to rising lies in our attitude, by deciding above all things to rejoice.
Today make up your mind to be joyful!!!
Lots of love
Busayo Kehinde

No comments:

Post a Comment