Wednesday, November 26, 2014

THE CURSE THAT NEVER STOPS BLESSING


I have a real struggle with my health while some people may see it as a curse I see my health as the curse that never stops blessing, my several years on earth I’ve never been more conscious of life and death until I became ill, my health condition reminds me that life is so short and that I’m not so sure how  long and when my time will be up, I know way too many people who have died of asthma attack, and the thought of that makes me want to live right, makes me want to serve God with whatever time I have.
Being sick may be a curse to everyone else but for me its been a blessing, being sick I’ve learnt to make the most of each day the King’s given me, being sick I’ve learnt to keep giving, being sick I’ve learnt to love totally because time may be up anytime soon, I’ve learnt to totally reach out to others from my experiences, my past helps me to understand people, my experiences have taught me to love everyone even the least people, my hurts have taught me to forgive totally, my pains have taught me to care for others, pain has broadened my understanding in life, my pain has helped me to shine for Jesus and give hope to others, my health fail, my hurts, my pains, my abuse, have helped me to remember, helped me remember what is important, remember how to trust, how to care, how to depend. But most of all everything pain and hurt that seemed like a curse upon my life have been blessings because they’ve brought me to a point of total dependence on God. If having Jesus at the centre of my life isn’t a blessing I wonder what is? Now although my condition and situations are not in themselves blessings, in fact I think they in themselves are curses only, they are the kind of curses that just never stop blessing you. What else could be better.
  God says he works things together for my good I guess this is one of those times I see all the good in even my pain.
                                                                                                                                                  Love always
                                                                                                                                               Busayo Kehinde

No comments:

Post a Comment