Tuesday, December 2, 2014

LESSONS FROM 2014


Hi people welcome to the month of December, its been a long year and its been totally eventful so for the month of December I’ll be writing majorly on things I’ve learnt in the course of the year. Things I’ve learnt during my bible study, things I learnt from life and even some personal experiences. I hope these lessons teach you so much love you very much.
First thing I’ll love to share on is on Christianity and the very core of Christian life and listening I sure hope you are blessed by reading this. In the past year I’ve written about my struggle with my poor health but each time I do the write up I keep saying I’m blessed with illness, not because I like being ill but because I’ve learnt through it. Every time I’ve been down It’s like that’s when God speaks to me, it’s like when I’m facing storms in my life it’s when God speaks. But I learnt something new this year, I hear God when I’m down or facing a storm because it’s the only time I’m attentive it’s not like God likes me being ill but sometimes I need the storm to hear God speak, the core of our Christian life isn’t in praying, isn’t in talking, it’s in listening to the voice of God, but a number of us can never listen while we are on our feet, we are up and about going around the world on evangelism, we are always speaking about the God we don’t even have time to listen to. Sometimes we can’t learn all God has to teach us while we’re on our feet, while we can move around and while all is fine with us, it’s why sometimes we are laid flat on our back, we are abandoned by people, and things go wrong in our lives, it’s so we can be silent and listen to the voice of God.
I’m not saying God brings illness our way, the devil brings evil our way but God takes advantage of our storms to grow us, to speak to us, and to reveal himself to us, but truth is simple you don’t even have to wait till you are laid flat on your back before you listen, you can start practicing listening, be quiet take time pout with God and listen to him speak, don’t wait until you’re forced to listen.
I hope you’ve learnt from this, I pray you’re blessed and taught from each of my lessons. Let me know your thoughts and questions on this.
Love you always
Busayo Kehinde

 

1 comment: