Monday, December 8, 2014

LESSONS FROM 2014 PART 4: YOU ARE LOVED


We’ve all failed at various points in our lives, we’ve stumbled, we’ve messed up big time, and sometimes when we think of all the times we’ve failed we struggle with believing that God still loves us. For some of us we haven’t “failed” God, but life hasn’t been real fair to us, we’ve suffered losses, maybe health fail or something even worse and you’re left to wonder if God really loves you or if he even cares a little about you. To you God is saying;
           “I have loved you with the love that never ends, though the mountains must be
            Shaken and the hills removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken.
             How could I give up on you? My heart is turned over within me”
God doesn’t distance himself from our pain, he is with us right in it and cares very much, he feels every hurt, pain and sickness, he’s head over heels in love with  you, like he says in Romans NOTHING is the only thing that can separate us from his divine love, we just simply need to let go of whatever it is that is keeping us from trusting in God and in his love. God says again;
                  “I have made myself one spirit with you, I nourish, I cherish you,
                            I give myself up for you; I lay down my life for you”
When in all your hurt and all your pain you find a way to connect with God, you realize how much he loves you and has never been far from you, and a day will come when he’ll personally wipe away all your tears and fails, and with him you’ll feel his enormous love, Gods love is enormous because its perfect, and perfect love is what would lead us through all that comes in life.
Love Always
Busayo Kehinde

No comments:

Post a Comment