Friday, December 5, 2014

LESSONS FROM 2014 PART 3: POUR YOUR PAIN OUT


Hi ya’ll top of the day to you, hope all has been totally well with you, a big fat, super and juicy thank you to everyone of you who have been with me on this learning Journey since Tuesday, I hope you have been blessed and taught of the king, your questions and confusions regarding anything you’ve read on here are totally welcome and you could also send a private mail busayokehinde81@gmail.com and your comments totally tickle me and I’m blessed when people are blessed by reading stuff here.
Today I’d be sharing this little something I’ve learnt about pain this year, no matter how hard we try to fight it pain would come in your life death of someone we love, a break up, somehow I feel like pain is even an important part of our lives, it’s a part of the things that grow us, in fact here is what I wrote in my journal “sickness and pain aren’t good on their own but personally it has made me to shine for God and understand that he is with me even in my mess” I wrote this too “sometimes life would turn us upside down first so we can learn to live right side up” pain isn’t easy oh! In fact pain is totally painful but then I learnt something lately; when people with pain connect with God they realize that there has never been a time he stopped loving them and a day is coming when he’ll personally wipe away every tear and we’ll never hurt again, and when they are with God and feel is enormous love the past pain would seem as nothing, but until then how do you live through and survive the pain and hurt? 
 Simple! Pour you pain into something your own pain grows dim when you find for yourself something to pour your hurt, your loneliness, and your longing into, it took me a while to understand this principle, I was sulking about how hurtful and sad life had been for me and one day I heard God tell me loud and clear; he said to me “pour you pain into something other than self”, that was when I realized that there could  be other people hurting like me, so I started writing my story, I had to understand that there were people who needed my story in order for their lives to be fine and I started sharing. No lies sometimes I don’t even feel the pain of all I still am going through in my life, I get so caught up in praying for others that I forget that I even have a headache during the time I’m praying, pouring myself into what God has given me has made me a channel and we all know nothing stays for so long in a channel, when you become a channel even pain cant last long in you. I urge everyone who’s got one pain or the other jn their lives to pour all they feel into something positive, sing, pray for someone, write and spread hope and the truth of God’s love to others,  share a book, volunteer in church, volunteer in the hospital and see how dim your  pain gets.
Love always
Busayo Kehinde

No comments:

Post a Comment