Thursday, May 8, 2014

SENSITIVITY

              

Hello people itws been a while, I’ve been quite busy working on a lot of things like my new blog for just females proverbd31c.blogspot.com please check it out ladies, plus school and a whole lot of other stuff, today I’ll be writing on sensitivity actually spiritually sensitivity, actually I wanted to write on hospitality when I thought a little more about it I realized hospitality was inappropriate for the times we are in. I came across the story of Abraham recently, now I had been told this story since like children Sunday school however there was a different sense in it this time, yesterday evening I read about the woman shunamite woman who entertained Elisha and got a baby. In our world today God still sends angels, prophets e.t.c our way, however with the corruption our would is witnessing and in the era of book haram and all, we definitely would not be so open as to welcome every stranger into our home and even fee them that’s where the place of spiritual sensitivity and discernment comes in, we need spiritual sensitivity to know when and where our glorious destinies lie, we need sensitivity in the spirit to know where to go and where not to, without sensitivity a lot of people have walked right into their destruction or out of their good fortune. My papa used to say this “if you can sense it, you cant have it” you sensitivity to the spirit is the farthest you can go. i pray God would help every one of us to be sensitive to his spirit daily.
xoxo Busayo

No comments:

Post a Comment