Monday, May 19, 2014

GRASIAS



Don’t you just want to hit those who never say thank you, aren’t you just mad at yourself for helping them once in a while for me its painful, I mean have you ever helped some "thick"(if i may say) Yoruba women do something i mean anything at all could be lifting a chair for them going on a really simple errand for them? You'll realize that for the next 3 to 4 days they'll keep saying to you "thank you for the other day" yes i know it could be embarrassing at times truth is deep down u feel a sense of....i really don't know what to call it but there is this sense of being useful and appreciated,. On the other hand are those who act like your being nice to them is their right and your obligation hence they can't even say a simple thank you, i don't know about you but I’d love to punch them in the face and not say sorry, I’d love for them to sneeze so i can keep my "bless you" to myself. Don't misquote me i don't eat nor feed fat on "thank you" but honestly it’s just simple curtsey. However we do worse to God we always forget to thank him for the smallest of things, we can’t thank him for oxygen, we can’t thank him for going out and not falling down, we can’t thank him for healing us because it’s our right and I mean we’re not supposed to  but because he was lazy we fell ill ryt? We are quick to accuse him for the smallest of things that go wrong (things we possibly didn't tell him about when we started doing them). Today i decide to be thankful; i'm thankful Lord for all you've done in my life. I thank you Lord for family, i thank you Lord for friends, I'm thankful for I’m in school(though i always complain 'bout my school a lot of people won't mind bhu but dey can't be there) I'm overly thankful for the times I’ve been afflicted how would I have known you as my healer, my defender, my peace and the strength and joy of my life, I'm thankful 4 pst Matthew and all my other pastors, I’m thankful for Josh, Jud, and Blessing, Remi and all the others, I’m thankful for the lessons learnt, how would I have ever known that that breathing through the nose is a miracle, I’ve learnt that smell is a gift, I’ve learnt that six hours sleep is beautiful, i thank you for the smallest of things like my hair, my eyes are beautifully big and i love them i wouldn't even ask 4 a smaller one, I’m thankful for what we have now it well past church, I’m thankful that you are God, and more than anything I'm thankful you are not a man....

1 comment: