Sunday, May 18, 2014

#BRINGBACKOURGIRLS








A few weeks ago I logged on to twitter the first post I saw had a #bringbackourgirls I’ll tell you something, when I saw that tweet the last thing on my mind was the chibok girls kidnap as a matter of fact I didn’t even know about it until that tweet, something else came into my mind, my spirit ministered something else to me, I had wanted to write on it however I decided to put it on hold until the chibok girls had been found, however last night I saw a tweet from pastor praise fowowe

It expressed my my heart cry in an accurate manner, the bring back our girls goes well beyond the chibok girls, it goes deeper, you need to see deeper to understand its depth, it’s a cry for our girls to be returned, we’ve lost a lot of our girls to senseless rapes, abuse and molestations, funny thing is we do not know we have. A lot of girls sit at home today and their parents are sure they are safe, while their hearts, sanity, growth, freedom, peace, purity,virginity have been abducted by trusted individuals, strangers who had no respect for them. The bring back our girls is a clarion call campgain to return our girls, our girls who run barefoot with teddy bears, our girls who are sure of who they are, our girls who arrent trapped, our girls restored. We want our little girls running barefoot with teddies whos biggest problems are the colours of crayon tu use in completing their pictures. We need our girls bac we nee to realse tha broken girls make bent ladies, if we do not recover our girls it would tell on us soonest. When we’ll have a thousand dysfunctional single moms, drug taking moms. We’ll see it all. This is my clarion call today to everyone to join hand in bringing back our girls, and protecting the ones who’ve not been abducted. In your church wherever you find yourself put in your own little effort. Help abused little kids, help the hurting ones. Help them to heal. Teact them to trust again, hold them don’t give up on them, they may be slow, it would take a while, don’t give up on them slowly and steadily. One step at a time, but each step will be a miracle. I’m contributing my own with my blog and in every way I can I hope you do the same.

Xoxo Busayo
MORE TWEETS

No comments:

Post a Comment