Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR


This year I have no fears
I’ve spent all my fear on Jesus
I’m not afraid of what could be or happen in future
Because he who has started the good work in my life is totally able to perform it until the day of Christ
I’m not afraid of relationships or commitment
Because I’m engraced by the most high, and he gives me power to love
I’m not afraid of crying
Because I know weeping may endure for the night but Joy would come in the morning
I’m not afraid to love
Because I’ve spent my love on Jesus and he has spent his love on me too
If he loves me who is man that I should worry
I’m not scared that I would fail
I have the spirit of excellence
I’m not scared of being alone
Because Jesus stays “he is with me till the end of the age”
I’m not scared that things may not be good to me within the year
I’m sure they’ll be good for me
I’m not scared for the future
Because God’s plans for me are for good and not of evil to give me my expected future
All things are working for me this year
I live in the immersion of grace
I’m the expression of Jesus
I won’t give up
Jesus won’t give up on me
I trust Jesus
I have Jesus
I’m not scared for you my dear readers
Because if God’s got me covered, he’s certainly got you covered
So I see Jesus in our lives this year
I welcome you to 2015, your year of Excellence, of wisdom and of Grace
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Love
Busayo

1 comment: