Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I STILL WORK: I AM A CHRISTIAN BUT I STRUGGLE

     Hi guys it’s been a while oo, I hope you all have been doing good as can be, like on a serious note I trust you all have been basking in God’s grace this year because it’s all that would carry us through, I pray God’s presence e with you and lead you, I pray you feel the weight of Gods enormous love through this year, I ask that the God who has kept you this far would do all it takes to keep you further, while everyone is anticipating trouble God will stand for you, you are represented  by God in the other realm, I ask that every struggle in your life finds its end today, I speak on your behalf to the heavens, the lard stands as your rock of offence, everything that tries to work against you would be jammed by the rock of offence and be ground into fine powder Jesus will stand up for you every day, every hour, every minute, and every second of your life. Oya I’ve pray enough before anyone begins to think we’re having as sort of prayer service here I just felt the need to speak God over you all.
     Well my inspiration for today is a picture I saw on twitter, it was a picture of a vending machine with a broken light however it had an inscription “the light is broken but I still work” it seemed funny at first but when I got thinking I realized it was a simple message to me and to all of us. We may not seem to have our lights in different forms but we still function and that’s the main concept. I’ll be writing it in different forms today I’ll write on I’m a Christian but I still struggle be encouraged.
    I’m a Christian and I love God, I believe in his word and all but I struggle with fear, I struggle with sin, I struggle with loving people, I struggle with being committed to relationship, I struggle with trusting, I struggle with keeping God’s commandments, I struggle with my temper, I struggle with pride, I struggle with letting my own opinions be higher than God’s own, I struggle with caring genuinely for others, I struggle with my sexuality e.t.c I have no idea what your struggle maybe don’t ever let anyone lead you to believe that you are too saved to struggle its why the scripture has helps for our struggle, Jesus knows this world is hard he knows you will have struggles that is why is word is filled with scriptural helps so you’ll know you are not alone, so you know he is not out of touch with your reality, scripture is filled with help so you’ll know you are not too saved to struggle with whatever it is you struggle with. The light may be broken (you may have some struggles) but you are still working (you are still saved). All you need do is let Jesus help you with your struggles because your struggle doesn’t negate your salvation.
Love very much
Busayo

No comments:

Post a Comment