Wednesday, January 7, 2015

STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART


I really have no title for this piece, but I wrote it with all of my heart, I just got up from a nap, picked up my system and here we are, please read and be blessed;
   
25 Circumcision has value if you observe the law, but if you break the law, you have become as though you had not been circumcised. 26 If those who are not circumcised keep the law's requirements, will they not be regarded as though they were circumcised? 27 The one who is not circumcised physically and yet obeys the law will condemn you who, even though you have the c written code and circumcision, are a lawbreaker.
                                                                                                                            -ROMANS 2:25-27
For most people virginity is like that code that makes you a good person, if you are still a virgin you’re such a good person and if you’re not a virgin hell no you’re so evil and all, well during my  bible study I learnt something new, the hymen in no way makes you a good person, virginity has value if your mind is also purified, but if you have an unrefined mind your hymen’s presence is of no use you’re like the one who’s sleeping around, because if non virgins are purified in their minds then really what’s the point? I write this specifically for those who through unfortunate circumstances have lost theirs or those who through carelessness have lost it; some would struggle with feelings of worthlessness and filthiness; with or without the hymen you’re worth so much more than diamond. Now I don’t mean those who are virgins should go out and throw it to the next guy because I said it’s the heart that matters, the bible still says;
   
What advantage, then, is there in being a Jew, or what value is there in circumcision? 2 Much in every way!
                                                                                                   - Rom 3:1-2
There are advantages to being a virgin, but if you’re already not one what can you do about it? You can’t ‘unsleep’ with the people you have slept with, you can’t undo your mess but you can decide to say no more until the right time, I like how Juanita Bynum puts it, she says “I’m openly confessing that I’ve allowed many men go through me but from now no more sheets” that’s it! Don’t even allow anyone look down on you because they can say “I’m a virgin” with so much confidence and you can’t, you are special even without your virginity.

Now I believe there is something called pseudo-virginity, look at Ezekiel 23:1-3
“The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity”
so in the middle of your blabs on how you’re a virgin because of your intact hymen, don’t be fooled, the whole smooching, fore-play, making out, sucking in the back seat of a car and all, has tampered with it, maybe no real penetration occurred, but there was arousal, there was possible climax, do you have any idea the spiritual implications of that. So before you throw out the statement I’m a virgin examine yourself and be sure you’re not just a pseudo-virgin, because really what’s the point being in the middle? I’m either one or not. But if you’re not one you can decide today to say, yes people have passed through me, but from today I say enough, you’re pseudo please don’t go out and throw the hymen Jesus still cares, and if you’re still a virgin please guard it, keep it for the one who God will want you to give it to.  
Love,
Busayo
 

1 comment: