Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE Once in a while i do the wrong stuff, i fear human beings, i don't trust God enough, i don't even think i love God enough, i'm timid even when God tells me what to do, i sin because i like the easy way out and to that i simply say"well i'm human", i can only imagine how God feels, is he mad? Does he still love me? Can he have mercy on me this time around? What does he think of me? How does he see me now? Does he regret dying for me? Overtime after asking myself these questions i realised one thing“God does not regret saving me. There is no sin which you commit which is beyond the cross of Christ.” After i got to know this i quit questioning God, i now boast in my weakness NOT IN MY SIN, because where i'm inadequate i know my God is more than enough. Now whenever i try sinning i can only imagine how much love would make a person give his life for me and if nothing else it stops me form sinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment