Wednesday, October 23, 2013

HAVE YOU REALLY MET HIM? "I don't think I ever really met Jesus until I stepped out of my church persona, and became just another desperate, broken man. That's when he really became real to me." - Nate Larkin As i type this post i feel my mind sliping to a place in time when i played church without even knowing who God was. Yes i made the altar call almost six years ago and i got baptised three years ago i still didn't get to know i just played the preacher's kid, and even when i had counselling i only complained about the preachers kid kind of problem, like i had issues with fasting, peer influence and a host of others, but honestly those were not my actual struggle, but mehn i played church very well, i became a pro in playing God games, if you met me you'll never think i had any issues or anything, you'll just see church in me. However when i decided to go to God in all my brokeness and worthlessness he fixed me totally. Its actually less than six months ago i really found and its been beautiful a whole lot more beautiful than all the six years i played church. And trulry i've realised nothing can satisfy our longing for christ except christ himself, not church, not good character nothing else but christ himself. A lot of other people are still playing church games. How about you just embrace your brokeness and let the almighty fix it all? A lot of us in the pews need to go to God in all brokeness because that is the point we can actually get 2 know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment