Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WHEN GIANTS FALL ONLY JESUS STAYS


I’m going through a really difficult season in my life right now, if i had a chance I’d run away from all of it, in about a week my friend would be leaving school, much as I’m happy she’s moving up, I’m hurt, I’m scared, she’s been the only one for the whole year, we have so many good times, more she has so much in common with me, i guess it’s another reason we’re really close. It feels like God doesn’t even make any sense else why would he even allow my friend go away. However recently i learnt the greatest lesson of all and it’s what I’d be sharing today.
One way or the other people are always leaving, always growing always moving on, life changes, people come in and go out of our lives, nothing stays the same, good times come so do the bad times come, bad times don’t last neither do the good, and through death, decision or even situations everyone we know will someday leave us. The only one that will be constant in our lives is Christ. Because we have him in our hearts and because Jesus stays we have the strength and the confidence to love with all our hearts even when we are unsure of what tomorrow brings, since we know we always have him.
People would love, people would care people would even try to stick around, but in the end i guess there’s only so much human can put up with and when they get that so much only Jesus will still stick, he’s the only one we’ve got who can put up with us, the only friend who wouldn’t have to change schools, leave the country, graduate and leave us behind, move a thousand miles away. When the wig drops, when all the chips are down, when our health starts to fail us, when everyone we know seems turned against us, when those who are not against us are too busy to care, when the night draws and everyone returns to their homes, when all is said and done, when the giants are falling apart and everyone deserts them only Jesus stays. Pardon my blabbing, pardon my long story the only message, the only theme and the only purpose of this write up is to pass one basic truth across JESUS STAYS.
Ps: you can contact me via email at busayokehinde81@gmail.com or bbm 79102A1B
                                        Lots of love
                                     Busayo Kehinde

No comments:

Post a Comment