Friday, October 3, 2014

HOW THE LOST GET FOUND


Hi guys this piece was written long ago and i titled it randomness 'cos i had no idea what to call it. The new title came this morning, i was doing my laundry while Britt Nicole's music was playing on my phone, and then the song "the lost get found" started playing, and it was like i was listening to this piece only this time it was in the form of a song.  I hope u're blessed.
True story! The first time I ever wrote anything it wasn’t because I thought I was smart or I felt I was gifted or something it was because I felt like a misfit, the devil had me believe life wasn’t how if expected it to be because I was evil, the society and the whole world at large didn’t have a place for me because I was not the sort of person the world needed, that maybe even God has his regrets for creating me maybe God even created me when his imagination was running in the overdo mode, I believed the only place misfits like me existed were in the movies(yeah Divergent) and the books, so for me writing was my own way of writing out my existence, but in the past one year my writing has turned out to be one of the greatest things in my life and beyond being my best thing it’s been my source of freedom, and more than my being free its set others free. I started blogging because i needed a place in society if I’m the only misfit I’d write stuff people would love and gradually I’d fit into the crowd. If you’ll go through the blog you’ll notice something I started out with the popular things ‘’stories about love and relationship and the like’’(yeah because that’s what excites the average youth)  But something happened when I  let Jesus take the wheel and use the blog for his own glory, I realized I wasn’t a misfit in anyway, and there were several like myself who needed freeing but they needed one who  was willing to stand up, and I did, I had no idea what  I had done until I started to get DM’s, mails, messages on FB, sms and the likes from people I didn’t know and those I knew, when I started to write about my own experiences I was scared to death I pictured how people who knew me and knew my background would react I almost stopped at a point but I think I’ve gotten more support from them than i ever expected. Know what I’ve learnt in the long run? The devil is a liar, the one who gives us a false impression, he’ll have us believe the lie about ourselves because that’s what he is the deceiver, and if we’ll allow him he’ll set us on our back and oppress us cos yes he’s the oppressor and if we let him he’ll take us for a ride and even ride on us (cos he’s mean like that). Something else i realised and i want you to take note of is this; once in a while we all need a lie of the devil to launch us into greatness, we need his lie to annoy you, to push you into your biggest days, I’m where i am today because i heard the lie, bought the lie, i believed the lie, i lived the lie for a while and THE MAN UP THERE freed me and because of that others are going to be free and many others would find liberty each time they see what he has accomplished in me! But the only way we can be pushed into our bestest days is if we allow HIM (JESUS) take the wheel! Furthermore for every struggle in our lives something new is being accomplished in our character and in our spirit, the pain is at its peak when the child is about to be born so push in your spirit and let the glory be brought forth.
  Finally 2 Corinthians 1:4 says “He comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know, he brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as God was there for us”. Somehow i feel this scripture has gotall the answers we could ever ask as to why we see hard situations its so someone else can be healed through you. So would you pls be fast and let the healing begin, the whole world is waiting in pains as of child for you to begin manifesting. The lost would only get found when we stop being timid and decide to stand out.
Ps: you can contact me via email at busayokehinde81@gmail.com or bbm 79102A1B
                                                                                                                             Lots of love and prayers
                                                                                                                                 Busayo Kehinde
Ps: ya'll go check out the song I spoke about.

No comments:

Post a Comment