Tuesday, March 18, 2014

RANSOMED


Hello people trust you all are doin well, I’ve been away for a while now, I’ve had a whole lot to do, I’d be introducing something new its called Ransomed, the last four years have been the toughest and most trying ones of my life bbut in the midst of my travail God gave me Isaiah 51:11, and today I’m standing because I have been ransomed.
   Ransomed is a preach initative, whereby people who have been through struggles in the past could get to share their testimonies “ransom story” to bless and encourage others who might be going through similar situations. These testimonies include those of health battles, living with the loss of a loved one, freedom from addiction, healing from abuse e.t.c and how God brought you through it all. You are free to send in your testimony anonymously to my email and I’ll have it published.


    Furthermore in the next few weeks I’d be starting a series on addiction, finding grace and freedom from addiction, I pray God would use this series to help as many people as are in need of freedom I’d be dropping the posts every Friday and Saturday. Pls do keep it a date. Plus there would also be a relationship series every Thursday. All these are gonna be stressful but he who has asked me to do them is able to supply the grace need and strength required so I have no fear what so ever.
   Finally my dear readers I’m thankful to every one of you for taking out time to read my numerous musings. I love you all plentiez and Gods blessings
OBTW if you want to send or share your ransom story my email is busayokehinde81@gmail.com you can contact me on 08038044814(pls no flashing :D)
Xoxo Busayo

No comments:

Post a Comment