Thursday, March 6, 2014

100 THINGS ABOUT ME

Hello people heres a hundred things you all didnt know about me, theres more but but we'll limit ourselves to 100 hope you like it.....Enjoy
100) I do not like doctors or hospitals
99) I don’t like the idea of school but I hate to fail at anything I do that why I read
98) I can be really funny
97) Writing is the only creative thing I think I’m good at
96) I’m 5.9’’
95) I’m very skinny and lanky
94) I eat a lot (but I don’t know why I’m still skinny)
93) I love to cook
92) I’m the second born
91) I have three siblings
90) I love my family
89) I don’t like people who feel they have a right to talk to me and its my obligation to listen (like speak…………..you own your mouth and not my ears)
88) I could be a good counselor if you have a reasonable problem
87) I could be a romantic person
86) I’m not the sweetheart kind of person
85) If I like you I really do I don’t care what people think about you
84) If I don’t like you no nice thing you do will make me like you (dats why I try never to hate)
83) I love to read novels
82) I prefer books to people
81) I talk to a lot of people however I have only a few friends
80) The moment you start to say negative things about people I start to move away from you.
79) I dislike people who gossip
78) I love to dance
77) I’m a very shy person
76) if you never know me in person you’ll think I’m proud
75) Most people dislike me because of the way I walk
74) I walk like a model (that’s what people say)
73) I act and talk likes a boss
72) When I’m shy I like to hold on to my hair
71) My favorite outfits are all dresses I do not like skirts, shirts or trousers (its too much work)
70) I don’t like people who make my weight their issue(weather I’m skinny or fat its my issue)
69) I have a quick crush on every tall, fine and clean boy I see for like 5 minutes
68) Unintelligent fine boys just break my heart (wasted finesss innit)
67) Every time I see a fine boy my first prayer is ‘’Lord don’t let this one be gay too’’ (ehn ehn you can’t be too sure)
66) Most times I reply a text in my head and forget to actually send a reply.
65) I could be really carefree once in a while
64) I’m not a snob
63) If you speak and I don’t answer I honestly didn’t hear you
62) I could be very emotional (very rearly tho)
61) I’m not a very careful person
60) Sometimes I act very irrationally
59) I cant stand dogs or cats no matter how cute they are
58) I’m prone to depression that’s why I avoid negative people
57) I hate to prove people right over me
56) I’ve had 5 surgeries in one year
55) I hate people pitying me
54) I used to be asthmatic
53) I love music
52) I used to love and participate in poetry as a child
51) English used to be my favorite subject when I was younger
50) I love hymns (weird huh)
49) I love people praying and singing in Yoruba I feel like it gets to God faster when its done in Yoruba (but I really cant speak Yoruba sha)
48) I do not like to make promises; I’d rather say “I’ll try”
47) I forget about people and things too quickly
46) I have a very sensitive skin, if I’m held tightly by the hand it would leave marks on my hand
45) I’ve never been in a sensible relationship
44) I don’t talk to any of my past partners (eh nehn what is there to talk about)
43) I love Jamie Grace
42) I do not hate anybody
41) I have trust issues
40) I don’t always talk when my opinion is sought except occasionally
39) Most of my friends are older than I am
38) I feel very secure whenever I’m in church
37) I asked Jesus into my heart first when I was 10
36) I’m a person of absolutes its either white or black I hate grey
35) You can never successfully guess what I’m thinking except I tell you
34) I once wanted to be a doctor a neurosurgeon at that (ehn ehn na they born me I must become a doctor)
33) My parents wanted me to become an electrical engineer
32) most of the things I can do I was never taught, I just hear about stuff, think about stuff or maybe read a little about it and try and if I get hooked I’ll try again using another method until I fail all round and conclude its impossible or I succeed
31) Once I lose interest in an activity, I rarely ever go back to them
30) Once I make up my mind on what to do I’ll do it. Except God does not allow it
29) I could be annoying though not on purpose, but if I am joking and people begin to parah it just makes me more excited
28) I’ve never gotten into and I would never get into a twit fight or face book fight, it’s just hopeless, I think face book and twitter just gives stupid people a platform to display it.
27) I was once hooked on sleeping pills
26) I totally love children especially those who do not cry
25) I love taking pictures
24) My birthday is 25th April
23) I love to know something about everything, even though I can’t know everything
22) When people try to intimidate I could talk and leave you confused about yourself
21) I tend to think a lot
20) If left to myself I would worry about even things that do not concern me
19) When I get to heaven I have a lot off gist for Jesus
18) I’m crazy about Jesus
17) I’m a fighter
16) I’ve been ransomed
15) I love my bible
14) most times when I pray I do not stop until I feel light
13) I used to have a very short temper while I was younger
12) I wanted to be in a relationship onetime because I needed somebody to get annoyed at randomly (smh abi guys have suffered ehn)
11) I have several parents
10) I dislike clingy people
9) I love psalm 30:5
8) I love all my friends
7) I love my family
6) I do not criticize people, I could laugh at people but I cant criticize
5) I try my best not to look down on people
4) My names are Oluwabusayo Opeyemi Oluwapelumi Kehinde
3) Google and Microsoft always underline both my name and surname as a spelling error
2) I bleed grace and I love to tell everybody about the grace of God
1) I love God the author and finisher of my life, the one who knew me before I was formed













2 comments:

  1. *phew* you tried!! But I can relate with a many things on your list!
    Nice to meet you Oluwabusayo Opeyemi Oluwapelumi Kehinde :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol tenkies hun.. its my pleasure to meet u as well.

    ReplyDelete