Monday, March 6, 2017

BEFORE THE MINERS INTERRUPTED

Almost two weeks ago I decided to begin blogging on this page again, you see the last time I was here I was an undergrad trying to find a safe spot for my inexperienced feet however right here now everything has changed I'm in a truly blissful season I'm running a growing women's ministry called the unspoken women, I'm making dresses under the name "Yellow peppermint" and I'm currently serving as well. Its my intention to use this blog to share my journey as a writer, a tailor, an economist and every other thing God graces me to do.

Now about the 'goldminers' they aren't really gold miners they are armed robbers they visited my house on the 23rd of February I call them gold miners as they kept asking for gold and diamond when they came. They made away with my laptop, prior to that day I had created two posts for this blog but then they disrupted my plans. My heart is broken over my lost laptop but my Anchor holds and I'm convinced that all is well that the dreams that the laptop carried will still be realized, like my friend Sintiki said to me yesterday "you wrote everything on that laptop you will get more inspiration out of you shall flow rivers of living waters" I'm strongly holding on to that word it's hard but God's got this.

Just incase you're wondering why a lost laptop should hurt thud much here's a clue I have spent the last two months putting together my first novel it was almost completed that evening and would have been sent to my cloud but I got tired and decided to sleep for a few hours and wake up to work but I was awaken rudely hours later by the gold miners.

Now the interruption is over I present to you a new and happier meshelemiah writes now called yellow peppermint. I hope you come back I hope you smile I hope you are inspired.

Love
Yellow peppermint.

No comments:

Post a Comment