Tuesday, March 7, 2017

2015

In March 2015 I made a few poor choices and ended up suspended from school, you add we although I made a poor choice my punishment was far too grave and so I was pained, I was hurt and very angry.

But in my pain I decided that I had to return to school way better than I left, there was no way I was staying home for an entire year and returning to school the same, so strong was my drive to make the most of my suspension I started taking fashion classes again and in a month I was making dresses, my father trying to help me got me a sewing machine and like that in the midst of a seemingly bad season I got the one thing I had desired all my life: a sewing machine and I learned to sew. If there's anything I have learned from my life it's that you can't stop God from blessing you, the blessing just don't care if it's meant to come to you it will come to you even in your low estate.

As though that was not enough I recalled to school before my suspension was over and took my exams over the summer of 2015 and by October 2015 I resumed my final year at school with my mates. And so continued my sewing journey, I'd continually document my dresses, my inspirations as time goes.

Love,
Yellow peppermint

Details.
Skirt and crop top: yellow peppermint
Sandals: My sister's

No comments:

Post a Comment