Friday, June 13, 2014

WHEN GOD DOESN’T MAKE SENSE


This is one of the shortest stories in this series, reason is it’s a true life story, it happened to a girl named Victoria she was one of the victims of the terrorist attack in the north. Listening to her story brought me to tears, I felt the need to share this beyond all the fictional stories I’ve shared. Hope you’re encouraged by her faith and remember to say a prayer for all who are hurting at this time.
It was a church day when we went to church, me my papa, my momma and my siblings. Papa was a nice man, he loved Jesus and told us about Jesus, he taught us things about Jesus and taught us to love him, his love for him was just great. We went to church that day, very happy a family, we live in northern Nigeria, and we have been under terrorism for a while. When we were at church we sang praises to God, we prayed a lot, we prayed for Nigeria, we prayed for family, we prayed for peace in the country, we were praying when it happened I heard a sound, a very loud one, I didn’t know what it was, when I opened my eyes I didn’t see anything I only saw smoke I heard people screaming and running I ran a little then we came back to church I saw papa sitting on the floor he had blood coming out from his chest, papa said he had been shot, few minutes after papa was dead.
I miss papa, although he is no longer with us, I strongly belief papa is not dead, he is simply with Jesus and very soon we are going to see him again.
Listening to this girl broke my heart I had tears in my eyes by the time she was don I mean it didn’t make sense that anyone should be a witness to violence, but something I read once leaves me with hope that God certainly makes sense and yes in spite of all of these God still makes sense and more than we can imagine he is in love with us.
Xoxo Busayo



No comments:

Post a Comment