Monday, August 24, 2015

TWO WORDS


But God!!!
But God,
 Why did a 10 year old boy have to die of cancer?
But God,
Why did I have to suffer unjustly and the wicked go scot free?
But God,
Why did a young woman have to lose her baby even after so many prayers?
But God,
Why didn’t my prayers find any answers?
But God,
Why are there abuse, rape and violence?
But God,
You know I tried?
But God,
Why do I feel all by myself on earth?
But God,
Why is following and trusting you so hard?
But God,
Why do I have to hurt so much?
But God,
Why does love seem so far from me?
But God has given us the power to rise above life’s situation
But God has told us there would be trouble in this world
But God has promised to be with us even then
But God has given us strength to pull laughter when the would expects wailing from us
But God tells us to try again even when we seem to fail
But God never said it would be easy
But God has promised to be with us forever
But God would bear us up when we can’t walk again
But God gives grace
But God is reaching out his hand to us
But God is hoping we'll take his hand, accept his help and stop saying “But God”.
But God said it’s finished and I believe he meant it
But you what do you believe??
Xoxo
Miish love

2 comments:

  1. Love it Meshele! You are a Very Gifted Writer ... God has Blessed you with Wisdom way beyond your years ... you have more Insight than most will ever gain in a Lifetime!
    Keep writing and Touching/Inspiring us all!
    God Bless you Always :)
    Take Care and Have a Fantastic Day! Love ya my Sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much love! I'll email you soonest.

    ReplyDelete