Friday, August 21, 2015

POETRY


INTRO: in the past few months I had a bit of a shift in my life and somehow I ended up on poetry, now I’m not a poet, but I hope somehow these ramblings make sense to some people, for the next few weeks I’ll be sharing these poems, some short, some long, some deep, some shallow however I hope these poems bless someone.
Here goes the first one;


For every life that gave up hope
For all the love that never came
For every vow that another broke
For every dream that has been crushed
For every bruise seeking cover
For every heart that’s been shattered
For every silence that’s screaming for help
For every pain that threatens to suffocate us
For everyday that’s hard to live
For every heart trying to love again
For every hurt that’s craving relief
I know something that works
I know that nothing shattered, broken, crushed, hurting brought before the king ever returns the same
I know in him the broken, disconnected, disjointed pieces of life, people and things get properly fixed and fit together in vibrant harmony.
Xoxo
Mishlove

2 comments:

  1. Meshele, you are a Great Poet :)
    Have missed you lately ... work has kept me away from social media ...I hope to be back and catch up soon!
    God Bless you :)
    Take Care Wishing you Incredible Day my Beautiful Sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much my dearest!! I totally have missed you on here... Its great to have you back..
    Love you plenty

    ReplyDelete