Thursday, April 16, 2015

MY LATEST FAVOURITE


Hurry up and come back,
Was the last thing she said to her son
The day his life was taken
She didn’t know he wouldn’t come back
He died from the bullet of a gun
And now her baby’s gone
She said help me
Lord help me
And when she looked up to the sky
She heard a voice reply
“When you cry I cry
I cry along with you.
When you smile I smile
I smile along with you……”
This song is one I learnt way back from junior school, I used to be in the choir at the time, and we sang this song but not once did it ever minister to me the way it did recently. I was having one of those moments when I was reflecting on life when from my spirit I heard the words of Matthew 27:46 which was followed by John 11:35, in Matthew 27:46 Jesus cried out to the father on the cross he said “father why has thou forsaken me” don’t you feel forsaken by God most times I mean days you sit and its like God has totally turned his back on you, day you look at the sun and it doesn’t even seem to be shining and it looks like God is too busy, it looks like you’re forsaken let the hope lie in the fact that Jesus felt same way too, sometimes things get so hurtful and you just want to weep please feel free to weep Jesus himself wept, but in the midst of all these feelings remember that even after Jesus screamed out because he felt forsaken the father came through for him… let this cause joy in your heart “we have a high priest who is not out of touch with our reality” and not matter how forsaken you feel no matter how you’ve felt forsaken and possibly screamed our your heart to the father know that just as he came through for Jesus he’ll come through for you… he felt it that when you feel it you’ll gain strength knowing you’re not alone, never have you and never would you be alone because when you cry he cries along with you.
Packed with Love
Busayo

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Mesh!

    We need a Good Reminder on those Gloomy Days when it seems no matter what everything is working against us!

    God will Never Forsake us! Recently it felt like my tasks were so overwhelming and a Friend was going thru troubled time ...

    Then God gave us Strength to Achieve the work at hand and sent an Incredible Soul to help my Friend! :)

    It makes me remember we have done nothing to be deserving of these Blessings, Miracles and Gifts ... They come from God for His Love us :)

    Be Well and Wishing you a Lifetime of Love, Health, Happiness and Joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot hunnie... Yes we always have God... Much love

      Delete
  2. Tanks for sharing this, you just reminded me that God is with me in the midst of all dat is happening around me now, God bless you dear.

    jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its true, he's always there... God is there even right now, speaking for you.. Thanks for stopping by... Much love dear... Xoxo

      Delete