Sunday, July 5, 2015

MOVE ON

Hello and a beautiful day to everyone pardon my long absence from the blog, hopefully starting today I’ll be more frequent here, hope everyone has been doing well, I’m doing as good as I can, a million thanks to everyone who’s checked up on me since I’ve been away.
I attended Baptist high school Abuja during my junior school year, once every month we would attend service at first Baptist church Garki, and usually at the beginning of the year there’s usually a scripture the church would pick and use as the theme scripture for the year and it would be composed into a song, I can’t exactly remember the year now but the scripture for that year was Exodus 14:15,
   
Ex 14:15
15 The Lord said to Moses, "Why do you cry out to me? Tell the Israelites to move on.
Last night I was reminded of the scripture as it relates to my situation, many times we make mistakes, we make wrong choices, we fail and all and we feel so terrible about it, we run we fall on our knees we cry out to God for mercy, but sometimes we overly spend time crying and mourning poor choices but that’s not what God calls us to do, we’re called to move on, we’re called to rise and make new moves, God forgives us, he’s not expecting us to sit down and cry out and morn our poor choices forever, he’s calling us to stop crying, to stop mourning our wrong choices, to get up from where we have spent our time crying and like he said MOVE ON!
Xoxo
Miss Kehinde

No comments:

Post a Comment