Saturday, January 4, 2014

WHY AM I STILL SINGLE?







Hello people trust the new year has been beautiful, I know it’s a part of some of your new year resolution to stop being single this year. Great resolution darling the lord sees your struggle and I pray he’ll help you. This is a question I get too often and I’ve tried to answer severally and it always comes down to the fact that I’m of age so I can date, its taken me close to a week to answer this question I hope I’ve answered well and maybe inspired you to join my team.
From the old women at the church, to best friends, long lost friends, admirers, haters, everybody, no matter how white washed the question might be, no matter how polite or jokingly, no matter how well put or sugar coated it might be, it’s the same question everywhere and every time, are you single? And a negative answer brings question two. Why are you still single?
      Really, I don’t who can relate to this, one stalker on FB would be like …….so hw’s bf?... or the women at church be like when are we seeing our brother? Or your friends be like what of the bobo and stuff like that, really its not abnormal having people ask this questions I mean once you’re in higher institution you’re supposed to like be in a relationship and stuff, and really these questions can leave you feeling like something is wrong with you or somehow you’ll always be single and it scares you. I mean I get that feeling sometimes, the other day a friend of mine had some problems with her partner and sent me a message to seek my counsel, and I began to wonder myself I talk to a lot of people about their relationships and even help some build theirs then why am I still single? Maybe I don’t go out enough, or I don’t go to the right places, or I don’t dress well enough, or somehow I’m defective and so no one can come close to me, no guys has asked me out, or no one can live with my randomness or on the spiritual side maybe there is a spirit that stops guys from coming close to me :D, cut that crap it’s all lies  and lies and lies, No I’m not defective, I do go out, I go to the right places, I dress properly, guys do ask me out, deres no spirit chasing me and yes I’m pretty.
well said
   Now to be truthful, friends, readers, colleagues, and those reading this probably because you’re bored and I’m quite an interesting person, or you saw the link and decided to peep in, the answer to this question is, I am not single because I have to or because I want to, I’m single because I have not seen a reason to stop being single, I’m single because for everything I do there has to be a purpose and an intention and If I would stop being single it has to be for and with the right purpose and intention and not because I’m bored and dating is a fun activity or because I need somebody to subscribe for my bis monthly or because he is close to my age and I’ve come of age to date, I’m single because I was created by the creator of love who knows my dreams, hope and my future, so I’ll spend my time pleasing him while I’m waiting, waiting for the true forever kind of love he’ll send to me himself, I’m single because I’m single because I’ve not developed properly and God can’t give me to any wise person in my state(automatically the only other option is a fool which I totally reject), I’m single because I don’t want to choose for myself again( every choice I’ve made have always been foolish anyway), this time I want Gods choice and until he pick for me I’m content waiting, I’m single because I’m not going to be having flings anymore, I’m single because true love is worth waiting for and until true love comes I’m content waiting. I hope you would to give waiting a chance. Plus to the single maybe I reasons I one of the reasons why you are also single :D.
Ps : you should totally check out Jenette ikz “I will wait for you” on  YouTube and Jamie Grace video “boys boys boys” they are a part of my inspiration for this post.
:D

1 comment:

  1. ps you can drop any question or comment you have, in the comment thread.

    ReplyDelete